Receptor, Cholecystokinin B
"Receptor, Cholecystokinin B" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subtype of cholecystokinin receptor found primarily in the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM and the GASTRIC MUCOSA. It may play a role as a neuromodulator of dopaminergic neurotransmission the regulation of GASTRIC ACID secretion from GASTRIC PARIETAL CELLS.
|Receptor, Cholecystokinin B
- Receptor, Cholecystokinin B
- B Receptor, Cholecystokinin
- Receptor, CCK-B
- Receptor, CCK B
- CCK-B Receptor
- CCK B Receptor
- CCK2 Receptor
- Receptor, CCK2
- CCK-B Receptors
- CCK B Receptors
- Receptors, CCK-B
- CKK-2 Receptor
- CKK 2 Receptor
- Receptor, CKK-2
- Gastrin Receptor
- Receptor, Gastrin
- Receptors, Gastrin
- Gastrin Receptors
- Cholecystokinin B Receptor
- Cholecystokinin-2 Receptor
- Cholecystokinin 2 Receptor
- Receptor, Cholecystokinin-2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Cholecystokinin B".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Cholecystokinin [D12.776.543.750.695.170]
- Receptor, Cholecystokinin B [D12.776.543.750.695.170.200]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, Cholecystokinin [D12.776.543.750.720.600.270]
- Receptor, Cholecystokinin B [D12.776.543.750.720.600.270.200]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Gastrointestinal Hormone [D12.776.543.750.750.360]
- Receptors, Cholecystokinin [D12.776.543.750.750.360.200]
- Receptor, Cholecystokinin B [D12.776.543.750.750.360.200.200]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, Cholecystokinin [D12.776.543.750.750.555.270]
- Receptor, Cholecystokinin B [D12.776.543.750.750.555.270.200]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Cholecystokinin B".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Cholecystokinin B" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, Cholecystokinin B" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptor, Cholecystokinin B" by people in Profiles.
Targeting cholecystokinin-2 receptor for pancreatic cancer chemoprevention. Mol Carcinog. 2019 10; 58(10):1908-1918.
Heterogeneous expression of cholecystokinin and gastrin receptor in stomach and pancreatic cancer: An immunohistochemical study. J Cancer Res Ther. 2016 Jan-Mar; 12(1):411-6.
Cholecystokinin and gastrin receptors targeting in gastrointestinal cancer. Surg Oncol. 2012 Dec; 21(4):281-92.
A misspliced form of the cholecystokinin-B/gastrin receptor in pancreatic carcinoma: role of reduced sellular U2AF35 and a suboptimal 3'-splicing site leading to retention of the fourth intron. Cancer Res. 2002 Feb 01; 62(3):947-52.