"15-Oxoprostaglandin 13-Reductase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
(5Z)-(15S)-11 alpha-Hydroxy-9,15-dioxoprostanoate:NAD(P)+ delta(13)-oxidoreductase. An enzyme active in prostaglandin E and F catabolism. It catalyzes the reduction of the double bond at the 13-14 position of the 15-ketoprostaglandins and uses NADPH as cofactor. EC 188.8.131.52.
- 15-Oxoprostaglandin 13-Reductase
- 13-Reductase, 15-Oxoprostaglandin
- 15 Oxoprostaglandin 13 Reductase
- Prostaglandin delta-13-Reductase
- Prostaglandin delta 13 Reductase
- delta-13-Reductase, Prostaglandin
- delta 13-15-Ketoprostaglandin Reductase
- 13-15-Ketoprostaglandin Reductase, delta
- Reductase, delta 13-15-Ketoprostaglandin
- delta 13 15 Ketoprostaglandin Reductase
- 15-Ketoprostaglandin delta 13-Reductase
- 13-Reductase, 15-Ketoprostaglandin delta
- 15 Ketoprostaglandin delta 13 Reductase
- delta 13-Reductase, 15-Ketoprostaglandin
- delta 13 PG Reductase
- Prostaglandin 13,14 Reductase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "15-Oxoprostaglandin 13-Reductase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "15-Oxoprostaglandin 13-Reductase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "15-Oxoprostaglandin 13-Reductase" by people in this website by year, and whether "15-Oxoprostaglandin 13-Reductase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "15-Oxoprostaglandin 13-Reductase" by people in Profiles.