"Receptors, Calcium-Sensing" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of G-protein-coupled receptors that react to varying extracellular CALCIUM levels. Calcium-sensing receptors in the PARATHYROID GLANDS play an important role in the maintenance of calcium HOMEOSTASIS by regulating the release of PARATHYROID HORMONE. They differ from INTRACELLULAR CALCIUM-SENSING PROTEINS which sense intracellular calcium levels.
- Receptors, Calcium-Sensing
- Receptors, Calcium Sensing
- Receptors, Calcium
- CASR Protein
- Ca-Sensing Receptors
- Ca Sensing Receptors
- Receptors, Ca-Sensing
- Ca2+-Sensing Receptor
- Ca2+ Sensing Receptor
- Receptor, Ca2+-Sensing
- Calcium-Sensing Receptors
- Calcium Sensing Receptors
- Extracellular Calcium-Ion Sensing Receptor
- Extracellular Calcium Ion Sensing Receptor
- Receptor, Ca-Sensing
- Ca-Sensing Receptor
- Receptor, Ca Sensing
- Calcium-Sensing Receptor
- Calcium Sensing Receptor
- Receptor, Calcium-Sensing
- Calcium Receptors
- Calcium-Sensing Receptor Protein
- Calcium Sensing Receptor Protein
- Receptor Protein, Calcium-Sensing
Parathyroid Calcium-Sensing Receptor
- Parathyroid Calcium-Sensing Receptor
- Calcium-Sensing Receptor, Parathyroid
- Parathyroid Calcium Sensing Receptor
- Receptor, Parathyroid Calcium-Sensing
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Calcium-Sensing".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Calcium-Sensing".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Calcium-Sensing" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Calcium-Sensing" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.