Mitochondrial Proton-Translocating ATPases
"Mitochondrial Proton-Translocating ATPases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proton-translocating ATPases responsible for ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE synthesis in the MITOCHONDRIA. They derive energy from the respiratory chain-driven reactions that develop high concentrations of protons within the intermembranous space of the mitochondria.
|Mitochondrial Proton-Translocating ATPases
- Mitochondrial Proton-Translocating ATPases
- ATPases, Mitochondrial Proton-Translocating
- Mitochondrial Proton Translocating ATPases
- Proton-Translocating ATPases, Mitochondrial
- Mitochondrial F(1)F(0) ATPase
- Mitochondrial ATP Synthase
- ATP Synthase, Mitochondrial
- Mitochondrial ATP Synthases
- ATP Synthases, Mitochondrial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mitochondrial Proton-Translocating ATPases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mitochondrial Proton-Translocating ATPases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mitochondrial Proton-Translocating ATPases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mitochondrial Proton-Translocating ATPases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.