"Protein-Losing Enteropathies" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Pathological conditions in the INTESTINES that are characterized by the gastrointestinal loss of serum proteins, including SERUM ALBUMIN; IMMUNOGLOBULINS; and at times LYMPHOCYTES. Severe condition can result in HYPOGAMMAGLOBULINEMIA or LYMPHOPENIA. Protein-losing enteropathies are associated with a number of diseases including INTESTINAL LYMPHANGIECTASIS; WHIPPLE'S DISEASE; and NEOPLASMS of the SMALL INTESTINE.
- Protein-Losing Enteropathies
- Enteropathies, Protein-Losing
- Protein Losing Enteropathies
- Enteropathy, Protein-Losing
- Protein-Losing Enteropathy
- Protein Losing Enteropathy
- Enteropathy, Exudative
- Enteropathies, Exudative
- Exudative Enteropathies
- Exudative Enteropathy
Idiopathic Hypercatabolic Hypoproteinemia
- Idiopathic Hypercatabolic Hypoproteinemia
- Hypercatabolic Hypoproteinemia, Idiopathic
- Hypercatabolic Hypoproteinemias, Idiopathic
- Hypoproteinemia, Idiopathic Hypercatabolic
- Hypoproteinemias, Idiopathic Hypercatabolic
- Idiopathic Hypercatabolic Hypoproteinemias
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Protein-Losing Enteropathies".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Protein-Losing Enteropathies".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Protein-Losing Enteropathies" by people in this website by year, and whether "Protein-Losing Enteropathies" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.