"Psychoanalytic Interpretation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Utilization of Freudian theories to explain various psychologic aspects of art, literature, biographical material, etc.
- Psychoanalytic Interpretation
- Psychoanalytical Interpretation
- Interpretation, Psychoanalytical
- Interpretations, Psychoanalytical
- Psychoanalytical Interpretations
- Interpretation, Psychoanalytic
- Interpretations, Psychoanalytic
- Psychoanalytic Interpretations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Psychoanalytic Interpretation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Psychoanalytic Interpretation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Psychoanalytic Interpretation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Psychoanalytic Interpretation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Psychoanalytic Interpretation" by people in Profiles.