"Psychotherapy, Brief" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Any form of psychotherapy designed to produce therapeutic change within a minimal amount of time, generally not more than 20 sessions.
- Psychotherapy, Brief
- Psychotherapy, Short-Term
- Psychotherapies, Short-Term
- Psychotherapy, Short Term
- Short-Term Psychotherapies
- Short-Term Psychotherapy
- Short Term Psychotherapy
- Brief Psychotherapy
- Brief Psychotherapies
- Psychotherapies, Brief
Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Brief Therapies, Solution-Focused
- Brief Therapy, Solution-Focused
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapies
- Therapies, Solution-Focused Brief
- Therapy, Solution-Focused Brief
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Psychotherapy, Brief".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Psychotherapy, Brief".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Psychotherapy, Brief" by people in this website by year, and whether "Psychotherapy, Brief" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.