Pulmonary Subvalvular Stenosis
"Pulmonary Subvalvular Stenosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Narrowing below the PULMONARY VALVE or well below it in the infundibuluar chamber where the pulmonary artery originates, usually caused by a defective VENTRICULAR SEPTUM or presence of fibrous tissues. It is characterized by restricted blood outflow from the RIGHT VENTRICLE into the PULMONARY ARTERY, exertional fatigue, DYSPNEA, and chest discomfort.
|Pulmonary Subvalvular Stenosis
- Pulmonary Subvalvular Stenosis
- Subvalvular Stenosis, Pulmonary
- Obstructive Subaortic Conus
- Conus, Obstructive Subaortic
- Subaortic Conus, Obstructive
- Pulmonary Infundibular Stenoses
- Pulmonary Infundibular Stenosis
- Pulmonary Stenoses, Subvalvular
- Pulmonary Stenosis, Subvalvular
- Pulmonary Subvalvular Stenoses
- Stenoses, Pulmonary Infundibular
- Stenoses, Pulmonary Subvalvular
- Stenoses, Subvalvular Pulmonary
- Stenosis, Pulmonary Infundibular
- Stenosis, Pulmonary Subvalvular
- Stenosis, Subvalvular Pulmonary
- Subvalvular Pulmonary Stenoses
- Subvalvular Pulmonary Stenosis
- Subvalvular Stenoses, Pulmonary
- Infundibular Stenoses, Pulmonary
- Infundibular Stenosis, Pulmonary
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pulmonary Subvalvular Stenosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pulmonary Subvalvular Stenosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pulmonary Subvalvular Stenosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pulmonary Subvalvular Stenosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.