"Shoulder Fractures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Fractures of the proximal humerus, including the head, anatomic and surgical necks, and tuberosities.
- Shoulder Fractures
- Fracture, Shoulder
- Fractures, Shoulder
- Shoulder Fracture
- Humeral Fractures, Proximal
- Fracture, Proximal Humeral
- Fractures, Proximal Humeral
- Humeral Fracture, Proximal
- Proximal Humeral Fracture
- Proximal Humeral Fractures
Greater Tuberosity Fractures
- Greater Tuberosity Fractures
- Fracture, Greater Tuberosity
- Fractures, Greater Tuberosity
- Greater Tuberosity Fracture
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Shoulder Fractures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Shoulder Fractures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Shoulder Fractures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Shoulder Fractures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.