"Phosphoribosylglycinamide Formyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the transfer of a formyl group from N10-formyltetrahydrofolate to N1-(5-phospho-D-ribosyl)glycinamide to yield N2-formyl-N1-(5-phospho-D-ribosyl)glycinamide and tetrahydrofolate. It plays a role in the de novo purine biosynthetic pathway.
- Phosphoribosylglycinamide Formyltransferase
- Formyltransferase, Phosphoribosylglycinamide
- 5'-Phosphoribosylglycinamide Transformylase
- 5' Phosphoribosylglycinamide Transformylase
- Transformylase, 5'-Phosphoribosylglycinamide
- GAR Formyltransferase
- Formyltransferase, GAR
- Glycinamide Ribonucleotide Transformylase
- Ribonucleotide Transformylase, Glycinamide
- Transformylase, Glycinamide Ribonucleotide
- Glycinamideribotide Transformylase
- Transformylase, Glycinamideribotide
- 2-Amino-N-Ribosylacetamide 5'-Phosphate Transformylase
- 2 Amino N Ribosylacetamide 5' Phosphate Transformylase
- 5'-Phosphate Transformylase, 2-Amino-N-Ribosylacetamide
- Transformylase, 2-Amino-N-Ribosylacetamide 5'-Phosphate
- GAR Transformylase
- Transformylase, GAR
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Phosphoribosylglycinamide Formyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Phosphoribosylglycinamide Formyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Phosphoribosylglycinamide Formyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Phosphoribosylglycinamide Formyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.