"Glutamate Formimidoyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A PYRIDOXAL PHOSPHATE-containing enzyme that catalyzes the transfer of a formyl group from L-GLUTAMATE to N-formimidoyl-L-glutamate and TETRAHYDROFOLATE. This enzyme may also catalyze formyl transfer from 5-formyltetrahydrofolate to L-GLUTAMATE. This enzyme was formerly categorized as EC 188.8.131.52.
- Glutamate Formimidoyltransferase
- Formimidoyltransferase, Glutamate
- Glutamate Formyltransferase
- Formyltransferase, Glutamate
- Formiminotetrahydrofolate Transferase
- Transferase, Formiminotetrahydrofolate
- Glutamate Formiminotransferase
- Formiminotransferase, Glutamate
- Formimino Transferase
- Transferase, Formimino
- Formimino-L-Glutamate Tetrahydrofolate 5-Formiminotransferase
- 5-Formiminotransferase, Formimino-L-Glutamate Tetrahydrofolate
- Formimino L Glutamate Tetrahydrofolate 5 Formiminotransferase
- Tetrahydrofolate 5-Formiminotransferase, Formimino-L-Glutamate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glutamate Formimidoyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glutamate Formimidoyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glutamate Formimidoyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glutamate Formimidoyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.