"Dihydrolipoyllysine-Residue Acetyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the acetyltransferase reaction using ACETYL CoA as an acetyl donor and dihydrolipoamide as acceptor to produce COENZYME A (CoA) and S-acetyldihydrolipoamide. It forms the (E2) subunit of the PYRUVATE DEHYDROGENASE COMPLEX.
- Dihydrolipoyllysine-Residue Acetyltransferase
- Acetyltransferase, Dihydrolipoyllysine-Residue
- Dihydrolipoyllysine Residue Acetyltransferase
- Dihydrolipoamide Acetyltransferase
- Acetyltransferase, Dihydrolipoamide
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Complex E2
- Dihydrolipoyl Acetyltransferase
- Acetyltransferase, Dihydrolipoyl
- Dihydrolipoyl Transacetylase
- Transacetylase, Dihydrolipoyl
- Lipoate Acetyltransferase
- Acetyltransferase, Lipoate
- Acetyl-CoA-Dihydrolipoamide S-Acetyltransferase
- Acetyl CoA Dihydrolipoamide S Acetyltransferase
- S-Acetyltransferase, Acetyl-CoA-Dihydrolipoamide
- Dihydrolipoamide S-Acetyltransferase
- Dihydrolipoamide S Acetyltransferase
- S-Acetyltransferase, Dihydrolipoamide
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dihydrolipoyllysine-Residue Acetyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dihydrolipoyllysine-Residue Acetyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dihydrolipoyllysine-Residue Acetyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dihydrolipoyllysine-Residue Acetyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.