"GABA Uptake Inhibitors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compounds that suppress or block the plasma membrane transport of GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID by GABA PLASMA MEMBRANE TRANSPORT PROTEINS.
|GABA Uptake Inhibitors
- GABA Uptake Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, GABA Uptake
- Uptake Inhibitors, GABA
- Uptake Inhibitors, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid
- Uptake Inhibitors, Gamma Aminobutyric Acid
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Plasma Membrane Transport Inhibitors
- Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Plasma Membrane Transport Inhibitors
- GABA Reuptake Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, GABA Reuptake
- Reuptake Inhibitors, GABA
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "GABA Uptake Inhibitors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "GABA Uptake Inhibitors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "GABA Uptake Inhibitors" by people in this website by year, and whether "GABA Uptake Inhibitors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.