Opiate Substitution Treatment
"Opiate Substitution Treatment" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Medical treatment for opioid dependence using a substitute opiate such as METHADONE or BUPRENORPHINE.
|Opiate Substitution Treatment
- Opiate Substitution Treatment
- Opiate Substitution Treatments
- Substitution Treatment, Opiate
- Substitution Treatments, Opiate
- Treatment, Opiate Substitution
- Treatments, Opiate Substitution
- Opioid Substitution Treatment
- Opioid Substitution Treatments
- Substitution Treatment, Opioid
- Substitution Treatments, Opioid
- Treatment, Opioid Substitution
- Treatments, Opioid Substitution
- Opioid Substitution Therapy
- Opioid Substitution Therapies
- Substitution Therapies, Opioid
- Substitution Therapy, Opioid
- Therapies, Opioid Substitution
- Therapy, Opioid Substitution
- Opiate Replacement Therapy
- Opiate Replacement Therapies
- Replacement Therapies, Opiate
- Replacement Therapy, Opiate
- Therapies, Opiate Replacement
- Therapy, Opiate Replacement
- Opioid Replacement Therapy
- Opioid Replacement Therapies
- Replacement Therapies, Opioid
- Replacement Therapy, Opioid
- Therapies, Opioid Replacement
- Therapy, Opioid Replacement
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Opiate Substitution Treatment".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Opiate Substitution Treatment".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Opiate Substitution Treatment" by people in this website by year, and whether "Opiate Substitution Treatment" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.