5-alpha Reductase Inhibitors
"5-alpha Reductase Inhibitors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Drugs that inhibit 3-OXO-5-ALPHA-STEROID 4-DEHYDROGENASE. They are commonly used to reduce the production of DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE.
|5-alpha Reductase Inhibitors
- 5-alpha Reductase Inhibitors
- 5 alpha Reductase Inhibitors
- Inhibitors, 5-alpha Reductase
- Reductase Inhibitors, 5-alpha
- Steroid 5-alpha-Reductase Inhibitors
- 5-alpha-Reductase Inhibitors, Steroid
- Inhibitors, Steroid 5-alpha-Reductase
- Steroid 5 alpha Reductase Inhibitors
- Testosterone 5-alpha-Reductase Inhibitors
- 5-alpha-Reductase Inhibitors, Testosterone
- Inhibitors, Testosterone 5-alpha-Reductase
- Testosterone 5 alpha Reductase Inhibitors
- 3-Oxo-5-alpha-Steroid 4-Dehydrogenase Inhibitors
- 3 Oxo 5 alpha Steroid 4 Dehydrogenase Inhibitors
- 4-Dehydrogenase Inhibitors, 3-Oxo-5-alpha-Steroid
- Inhibitors, 3-Oxo-5-alpha-Steroid 4-Dehydrogenase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "5-alpha Reductase Inhibitors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "5-alpha Reductase Inhibitors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "5-alpha Reductase Inhibitors" by people in this website by year, and whether "5-alpha Reductase Inhibitors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.