"Sphincterotomy, Transduodenal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgical incision of the SPHINCTER OF ODDI in the management of COMMON BILE DUCT DISEASES (e.g., CHOLEDOCHOLITHIASIS; and SPHINCTER OF ODDI DYSFUNCTION).
- Sphincterotomy, Transduodenal
- Transduodenal Sphincterotomies
- Transduodenal Sphincterotomy
- Sphincterotomy, Transhepatic
- Transhepatic Sphincterotomies
- Transhepatic Sphincterotomy
- Sphincteroplasty, Transduodenal
- Transduodenal Sphincteroplasties
- Transduodenal Sphincteroplasty
- Sphincteroplasty, Transhepatic
- Transhepatic Sphincteroplasties
- Transhepatic Sphincteroplasty
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sphincterotomy, Transduodenal".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sphincterotomy, Transduodenal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sphincterotomy, Transduodenal" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sphincterotomy, Transduodenal" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.