Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
"Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The application of a vacuum across the surface of a wound through a foam dressing cut to fit the wound. This removes wound exudates, reduces build-up of inflammatory mediators, and increases the flow of nutrients to the wound thus promoting healing.
|Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapies
- Therapies, Negative-Pressure Wound
- Therapy, Negative-Pressure Wound
- Wound Therapies, Negative-Pressure
- Wound Therapy, Negative-Pressure
- Topical Negative-Pressure Therapy
- Negative-Pressure Therapies, Topical
- Negative-Pressure Therapy, Topical
- Therapies, Topical Negative-Pressure
- Therapy, Topical Negative-Pressure
- Topical Negative Pressure Therapy
- Topical Negative-Pressure Therapies
- Negative-Pressure Dressings
- Dressing, Negative-Pressure
- Dressings, Negative-Pressure
- Negative Pressure Dressings
- Negative-Pressure Dressing
- Vacuum-Assisted Closure
- Closure, Vacuum-Assisted
- Closures, Vacuum-Assisted
- Vacuum Assisted Closure
- Vacuum-Assisted Closures
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.