Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- 20-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases
- Adaptation, Physiological
- Adipose Tissue
- Adipose Tissue, Brown
- Adrenal Glands
- Adrenocorticotropic Hormone
- Animals, Newborn
- Antibodies, Viral
- Arcuate Nucleus of Hypothalamus
- Behavior, Animal
- Cell Proliferation
- Cells, Cultured
- Cerebral Cortex
- Cervix Uteri
- Cholesterol Side-Chain Cleavage Enzyme
- Chronic Disease
- Corticotropin-Releasing Hormone
- Disease Models, Animal
- DNA, Mitochondrial
- DNA-Binding Proteins
- Electron Transport Complex IV
- Energy Metabolism
- Feeding Behavior
- Fetal Death
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Hypoxia
- Fetal Weight
- Gene Expression
- Gene Expression Profiling
- Gene Expression Regulation
- Gene Expression Regulation, Developmental
- Gene Expression Regulation, Enzymologic
- Gestational Age
- Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenases
- Immunoglobulin G
- Immunoglobulin M
- Infectious Disease Transmission, Vertical
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.