Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Academic Medical Centers
- Aged, 80 and over
- Ambulatory Care Information Systems
- Anthropology, Cultural
- Blood Glucose
- Blood Pressure
- Colorectal Neoplasms
- Cross-Sectional Studies
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
- Disease Progression
- Early Detection of Cancer
- Education, Nursing, Continuing
- Education, Nursing, Graduate
- Educational Measurement
- Educational Status
- Environment Design
- Faculty, Nursing
- Family Practice
- Feasibility Studies
- Focus Groups
- Glycated Hemoglobin A
- Health Behavior
- Health Care Surveys
- Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
- Health Literacy
- Hospital Bed Capacity, 300 to 499
- Hospital Design and Construction
- Information Seeking Behavior
- Intensive Care Units, Pediatric
- Interviews as Topic
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.