Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, Nude
- Microarray Analysis
- Migraine Disorders
- Mitochondrial Membrane Transport Proteins
- Molecular Sequence Data
- Muscle Fatigue
- Muscle, Smooth
- Mutagenesis, Site-Directed
- Myopathies, Structural, Congenital
- Neoplasm Proteins
- ORAI1 Protein
- Ovarian Neoplasms
- Oxidative Phosphorylation
- Parathyroid Glands
- Parathyroid Hormone
- Patch-Clamp Techniques
- Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-Diphosphate
- Potassium Channel Blockers
- Potassium Channels
- Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated
- Protein Binding
- Protein Biosynthesis
- Protein Conformation
- Protein Domains
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Complex
- RNA, Messenger
- Sequence Analysis, DNA
- Sodium Channels
- Sorting Nexins
- Stromal Interaction Molecule 1
- Structure-Activity Relationship
- Time Factors
- Transient Receptor Potential Channels
- TRPC Cation Channels
- TRPP Cation Channels
- Vas Deferens
- Vesicular Transport Proteins
- Wnt Signaling Pathway
- Xenopus laevis
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.