"Transfusion Reaction" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Complications of BLOOD TRANSFUSION. Included adverse reactions are common allergic and febrile reactions; hemolytic (delayed and acute) reactions; and other non-hemolytic adverse reactions such as infections and adverse immune reactions related to immunocompatibility.
- Transfusion Reaction
- Transfusion Reactions
- Blood Transfusion-Associated Adverse Reactions
- Blood Transfusion Associated Adverse Reactions
Hemolytic Transfusion Reaction
- Hemolytic Transfusion Reaction
- Hemolytic Transfusion Reactions
- Reaction, Hemolytic Transfusion
- Reactions, Hemolytic Transfusion
- Transfusion Reaction, Hemolytic
- Transfusion Reactions, Hemolytic
- Transfusion-Transmitted Infection
- Infection, Transfusion-Transmitted
- Transfusion Transmitted Infection
- Transfusion-Transmitted Infections
Transfusion-Associated Circulatory Overload
- Transfusion-Associated Circulatory Overload
- Circulatory Overload, Transfusion-Associated
- Circulatory Overloads, Transfusion-Associated
- Transfusion Associated Circulatory Overload
- Transfusion-Associated Circulatory Overloads
Hypotensive Transfusion Reaction
- Hypotensive Transfusion Reaction
- Reaction, Hypotensive Transfusion
- Transfusion Reaction, Hypotensive
- Transfusion Reactions, Hypotensive
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Transfusion Reaction".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Transfusion Reaction".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Transfusion Reaction" by people in this website by year, and whether "Transfusion Reaction" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Transfusion Reaction" by people in Profiles.
Impact of intraoperative high-volume autologous blood collection on allogeneic transfusion during and after cardiac surgery: a propensity score matched analysis. Transfusion. 2019 06; 59(6):2023-2029.
Changes in hematocrit following a blood transfusion does not influence the risk for necrotizing enterocolitis: A case-control study. J Neonatal Perinatal Med. 2014; 7(1):21-7.
Roles of thrombelastography and thromboelastometry for patient blood management in cardiac surgery. Transfus Med Rev. 2013 Oct; 27(4):213-20.
Management of hemorrhage in cardiothoracic surgery. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2013 Aug; 27(4 Suppl):S20-34.
Antithrombin deficiency increases thrombin activity after prolonged cardiopulmonary bypass. Anesth Analg. 2008 Mar; 106(3):713-8, table of contents.
Blood transfusion and the two-insult model of post-injury multiple organ failure. Shock. 2001 Apr; 15(4):302-6.
Age of transfused blood is an independent risk factor for postinjury multiple organ failure. Am J Surg. 1999 Dec; 178(6):570-2.
Current practice patterns of primary care physicians in the management of patients with hepatitis C. Hepatology. 1999 Sep; 30(3):794-800.
[Hemosiderosis and hemochromatosis following blood transfusions]. Schweiz Z Pathol Bakteriol. 1954; 17(5):592-604.