"Vascular Closure Devices" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Products used to seal the openings in BLOOD VESSELS from incisions or punctures made during ENDOVASCULAR PROCEDURES.
|Vascular Closure Devices
- Vascular Closure Devices
- Closure Device, Vascular
- Closure Devices, Vascular
- Device, Vascular Closure
- Devices, Vascular Closure
- Vascular Closure Device
Catheterization Closure Devices
- Catheterization Closure Devices
- Catheterization Closure Device
- Closure Device, Catheterization
- Closure Devices, Catheterization
- Device, Catheterization Closure
- Devices, Catheterization Closure
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Vascular Closure Devices".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Vascular Closure Devices".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Vascular Closure Devices" by people in this website by year, and whether "Vascular Closure Devices" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.