"Mesenteric Ischemia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Ischemic tissue injury produced by insufficient perfusion of intestinal tissue by the MESENTERIC CIRCULATION (i.e., CELIAC ARTERY; SUPERIOR MESENTERIC ARTERY; INFERERIOR MESENTERIC ARTERY; and MESENTERIC VEINS). It can progress from ISCHEMIA; EDEMA; and GANGRENE of the bowel wall to PERITONITIS and cardiovascular collapse.
- Mesenteric Ischemia
- Ischemia, Mesenteric
- Ischemias, Mesenteric
- Mesenteric Ischemias
- Mesenteric Vascular Insufficiency
- Insufficiencies, Mesenteric Vascular
- Insufficiency, Mesenteric Vascular
- Mesenteric Vascular Insufficiencies
- Vascular Insufficiencies, Mesenteric
- Vascular Insufficiency, Mesenteric
Nonocclusive Mesenteric Ischemia
- Nonocclusive Mesenteric Ischemia
- Ischemia, Nonocclusive Mesenteric
- Ischemias, Nonocclusive Mesenteric
- Mesenteric Ischemia, Nonocclusive
- Mesenteric Ischemias, Nonocclusive
- Nonocclusive Mesenteric Ischemias
Mesenteric Venous Thrombosis
- Mesenteric Venous Thrombosis
- Mesenteric Venous Thromboses
- Thromboses, Mesenteric Venous
- Thrombosis, Mesenteric Venous
- Venous Thromboses, Mesenteric
- Venous Thrombosis, Mesenteric
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mesenteric Ischemia".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mesenteric Ischemia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mesenteric Ischemia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mesenteric Ischemia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.