Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase
"Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cytochrome P-450 enzyme that has specificity for CHOLECALCIFEROL (Vitamin D3). It hydroxylates the molecule at carbon position 24.
|Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase
- Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase
- 24-Hydroxylase, Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D3 24 Hydroxylase
- 1 alpha,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol-24-Hydroxylase
- 1 alpha,25 Dihydroxycholecalciferol 24 Hydroxylase
- alpha,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol-24-Hydroxylase, 1
- 1 alpha,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D(3)-24-Hydroxylase
- Cytochrome P-450 CYP24A1
- CYP24A1, Cytochrome P-450
- Cytochrome P 450 CYP24A1
- P-450 CYP24A1, Cytochrome
- 25 Hydroxycholecalciferol 24 Hydroxylase
- Calcitriol 24-Hydroxylase
- Calcitriol 24 Hydroxylase
- Vitamin D 24-Hydroxylase
- Vitamin D 24 Hydroxylase
- 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase
- 1,25 Dihydroxyvitamin D3 24 Hydroxylase
- D3 24-Hydroxylase, 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Vitamin D3 24-Hydroxylase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.