"Parabrachial Nucleus" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cell group in the pontine tegmentum surrounding the surfaces of the superior CEREBRAL PEDUNCLE of the PONS.
|Lateral Parabrachial Nucleus
- Lateral Parabrachial Nucleus
- Nucleus, Lateral Parabrachial
- Parabrachial Nucleus, Lateral
- Nucleus Parabrachialis Lateralis
- Laterali, Nucleus Parabrachialis
- Lateralis, Nucleus Parabrachialis
- Nucleus Parabrachialis Laterali
- Parabrachialis Laterali, Nucleus
- Parabrachialis Lateralis, Nucleus
Medial Parabrachial Nucleus
- Medial Parabrachial Nucleus
- Nucleus, Medial Parabrachial
- Parabrachial Nucleus, Medial
- Nucleus Parabrachialis Medialis
- Mediali, Nucleus Parabrachialis
- Medialis, Nucleus Parabrachialis
- Nucleus Parabrachialis Mediali
- Parabrachialis Mediali, Nucleus
- Parabrachialis Medialis, Nucleus
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Parabrachial Nucleus".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Parabrachial Nucleus".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Parabrachial Nucleus" by people in this website by year, and whether "Parabrachial Nucleus" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.