"Administration, Mucosal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Delivery of a drug or other substance into the body through the epithelium lining of MUCOUS MEMBRANE involved with absorption and secretion.
- Administration, Mucosal
- Administrations, Mucosal
- Mucosal Administrations
- Mucosal Administration
- Transmucosal Administration
- Administration, Transmucosal
- Administrations, Transmucosal
- Transmucosal Administrations
- Transmucosal Routing
- Routing, Transmucosal
- Routings, Transmucosal
- Transmucosal Routings
Transmucosal Administration Routes
- Transmucosal Administration Routes
- Administration Route, Transmucosal
- Administration Routes, Transmucosal
- Route, Transmucosal Administration
- Routes, Transmucosal Administration
- Transmucosal Administration Route
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Administration, Mucosal".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Administration, Mucosal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Administration, Mucosal" by people in this website by year, and whether "Administration, Mucosal" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.