Uroporphyrinogen III Synthetase
"Uroporphyrinogen III Synthetase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the cyclization of hydroxymethylbilane to yield UROPORPHYRINOGEN III and water. It is the fourth enzyme in the 8-enzyme biosynthetic pathway of HEME, and is encoded by UROS gene. Mutations of UROS gene result in CONGENITAL ERYTHROPOIETIC PORPHYRIA.
|Uroporphyrinogen III Synthetase
- Uroporphyrinogen III Synthetase
- Synthetase, Uroporphyrinogen III
- Uroporphyrinogen III Cosynthetase
- Cosynthetase, Uroporphyrinogen III
- Uroporphyrinogen-III Synthase
- Synthase, Uroporphyrinogen-III
- Uroporphyrinogen III Synthase
- Uroporphyrinogen Isomerase
- Isomerase, Uroporphyrinogen
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Uroporphyrinogen III Synthetase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Uroporphyrinogen III Synthetase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Uroporphyrinogen III Synthetase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Uroporphyrinogen III Synthetase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.