"Intra-Abdominal Hypertension" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Pathological elevation of intra-abdominal pressure (>12 mm Hg). It may develop as a result of SEPSIS; PANCREATITIS; capillary leaks, burns, or surgery. When the pressure is higher than 20 mm Hg, often with end-organ dysfunction, it is referred to as abdominal compartment syndrome.
- Intra-Abdominal Hypertension
- Hypertension, Intra-Abdominal
- Hypertensions, Intra-Abdominal
- Intra Abdominal Hypertension
- Intra-Abdominal Hypertensions
- Intraabdominal Hypertension
- Hypertension, Intraabdominal
- Hypertensions, Intraabdominal
- Intraabdominal Hypertensions
Abdominal Compartment Syndrome
- Abdominal Compartment Syndrome
- Abdominal Compartment Syndromes
- Compartment Syndrome, Abdominal
- Compartment Syndromes, Abdominal
- Syndrome, Abdominal Compartment
- Syndromes, Abdominal Compartment
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Intra-Abdominal Hypertension".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Intra-Abdominal Hypertension".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Intra-Abdominal Hypertension" by people in this website by year, and whether "Intra-Abdominal Hypertension" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Intra-Abdominal Hypertension" by people in Profiles.