"Dissent and Disputes" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Differences of opinion or disagreements that may arise, for example, between health professionals and patients or their families, or against a political regime.
- Professional-Patient Disagreement
- Disagreement, Professional-Patient
- Disagreements, Professional-Patient
- Professional Patient Disagreement
- Professional-Patient Disagreements
- Professional-Family Disagreement
- Disagreement, Professional-Family
- Disagreements, Professional-Family
- Professional Family Disagreement
- Professional-Family Disagreements
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dissent and Disputes".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dissent and Disputes".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dissent and Disputes" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dissent and Disputes" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Dissent and Disputes" by people in Profiles.
Preventing and De-Escalating Ethical Conflict: A Communication-Training Mediation Model. J Clin Ethics. 2015; 26(4):342-5.
Resolving conflict. Am J Public Health. 2009 Mar; 99(3):394-6.