Evoked Potentials, Auditory, Brain Stem
"Evoked Potentials, Auditory, Brain Stem" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Electrical waves in the CEREBRAL CORTEX generated by BRAIN STEM structures in response to auditory click stimuli. These are found to be abnormal in many patients with CEREBELLOPONTINE ANGLE lesions, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, or other DEMYELINATING DISEASES.
|Evoked Potentials, Auditory, Brain Stem
- Evoked Potentials, Auditory, Brain Stem
- Evoked Responses, Auditory, Brainstem
- Auditory Brain Stem Evoked Response
- Evoked Response, Auditory, Brain Stem
- Auditory Brain Stem Evoked Responses
- Evoked Responses, Auditory, Brain Stem
- Auditory Brain Stem Response
- Auditory Brain Stem Responses
- Brain Stem Auditory Evoked Potential
- Brain Stem Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Acoustic Evoked Brainstem Potential
- Acoustic Evoked Brainstem Potentials
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Potential
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Evoked Potential, Auditory, Brainstem
- Evoked Potentials, Auditory, Brainstem
- Auditory Brainstem Evoked Response
- Auditory Brainstem Evoked Responses
- Evoked Response, Auditory, Brainstem
- Acoustic Evoked Brain Stem Potential
- Acoustic Evoked Brain Stem Potentials
Auditory Brainstem Responses
- Auditory Brainstem Responses
- Auditory Brainstem Response
- Brainstem Response, Auditory
- Brainstem Responses, Auditory
- Response, Auditory Brainstem
- Responses, Auditory Brainstem
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Evoked Potentials, Auditory, Brain Stem".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Evoked Potentials, Auditory, Brain Stem".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Evoked Potentials, Auditory, Brain Stem" by people in this website by year, and whether "Evoked Potentials, Auditory, Brain Stem" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Evoked Potentials, Auditory, Brain Stem" by people in Profiles.
Hearing protection and damage mitigation in Chinchillas exposed to repeated low-intensity blasts. Hear Res. 2023 03 01; 429:108703.
Mitigation of Hearing Damage After Repeated Blast Exposures in Animal Model of Chinchilla. J Assoc Res Otolaryngol. 2022 Oct; 23(5):603-616.
Central and peripheral auditory abnormalities in chinchilla animal model of blast-injury. Hear Res. 2021 08; 407:108273.
Hearing Damage Induced by Blast Overpressure at Mild TBI Level in a Chinchilla Model. Mil Med. 2020 01 07; 185(Suppl 1):248-255.
Progressive hearing damage after exposure to repeated low-intensity blasts in chinchillas. Hear Res. 2019 07; 378:33-42.
Mechanical damage of tympanic membrane in relation to impulse pressure waveform - A study in chinchillas. Hear Res. 2016 10; 340:25-34.
Effect of middle ear fluid on sound transmission and auditory brainstem response in guinea pigs. Hear Res. 2011 Jul; 277(1-2):96-106.
Intrauterine tobacco exposure may alter auditory brainstem responses in newborns. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2010; 89(4):592-596.