"Gene-Environment Interaction" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The combined effects of genotypes and environmental factors together on phenotypic characteristics.
- Gene-Environment Interaction
- Gene Environment Interaction
- Gene-Environment Interactions
- Interaction, Gene-Environment
- Interactions, Gene-Environment
- Environment-Gene Interaction
- Environment Gene Interaction
- Environment-Gene Interactions
- Interaction, Environment-Gene
- Interactions, Environment-Gene
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gene-Environment Interaction".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gene-Environment Interaction".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gene-Environment Interaction" by people in this website by year, and whether "Gene-Environment Interaction" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.