"Piezosurgery" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The use of HIGH-ENERGY SHOCK WAVES, in the frequency range of 20-30 kHz, to cut through mineralized tissue.
- Piezo-Electric Surgery
- Piezo Electric Surgery
- Piezo-Electric Surgeries
- Surgeries, Piezo-Electric
- Surgery, Piezo-Electric
Piezo-Electric Bone Surgery
- Piezo-Electric Bone Surgery
- Bone Surgeries, Piezo-Electric
- Bone Surgery, Piezo-Electric
- Piezo Electric Bone Surgery
- Piezo-Electric Bone Surgeries
- Surgeries, Piezo-Electric Bone
- Surgery, Piezo-Electric Bone
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Piezosurgery".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Piezosurgery".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Piezosurgery" by people in this website by year, and whether "Piezosurgery" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.