Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1
"Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An integrin heterodimer widely expressed on cells of hematopoietic origin. CD11A ANTIGEN comprises the alpha chain and the CD18 antigen (CD18 ANTIGENS) the beta chain. Lymphocyte function-associated antigen-1 is a major receptor of T-CELLS; B-CELLS; and GRANULOCYTES. It mediates the leukocyte adhesion reactions underlying cytolytic conjugate formation, helper T-cell interactions, and antibody-dependent killing by NATURAL KILLER CELLS and granulocytes. Intracellular adhesion molecule-1 has been defined as a ligand for lymphocyte function-associated antigen-1.
|Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1
- Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1
- Antigen-1, Lymphocyte Function-Associated
- Lymphocyte Function Associated Antigen 1
- Integrin alphaLbeta2
- alphaLbeta2, Integrin
- Leukocyte Function Associated Antigen-1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.395.550.200]
- CD11 Antigens [D12.776.395.550.200.074]
- Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1 [D12.776.395.550.200.074.937]
- Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing [D12.776.395.550.200.625]
- Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1 [D12.776.395.550.200.625.550]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.543.550.200]
- CD11 Antigens [D12.776.543.550.200.093]
- Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1 [D12.776.543.550.200.093.937]
- Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing [D12.776.543.550.200.625]
- Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1 [D12.776.543.550.200.625.550]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Integrins [D12.776.543.750.705.408]
- Receptors, Leukocyte-Adhesion [D12.776.543.750.705.408.600]
- Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1 [D12.776.543.750.705.408.600.400]
- Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing [D12.776.543.750.705.877]
- Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1 [D12.776.543.750.705.877.550]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D23.050.301.350]
- CD11 Antigens [D23.050.301.350.074]
- Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1 [D23.050.301.350.074.400]
- Receptors, Lymphocyte Homing [D23.050.301.350.625]
- Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1 [D23.050.301.350.625.550]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Lymphocyte Function-Associated Antigen-1" by people in Profiles.
E-selectin engages PSGL-1 and CD44 through a common signaling pathway to induce integrin alphaLbeta2-mediated slow leukocyte rolling. Blood. 2010 Jul 22; 116(3):485-94.
Anti-rejection prophylaxis by blocking selectin dependent cell adhesion after rat allogeneic and xenogeneic lung transplantation. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 1997 Nov; 12(5):781-6.
Thymic stromal cells in culture. 2. Binding of normal thymocytes to a cloned thymic stromal cell line. Cell Immunol. 1991 Dec; 138(2):473-81.