Tomography, Spiral Computed
"Tomography, Spiral Computed" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Computed tomography where there is continuous X-ray exposure to the patient while being transported in a spiral or helical pattern through the beam of irradiation. This provides improved three-dimensional contrast and spatial resolution compared to conventional computed tomography, where data is obtained and computed from individual sequential exposures.
|Tomography, Spiral Computed
- Tomography, Spiral Computed
- Computed Tomography, Spiral
- Computer-Assisted Tomography, Spiral
- Computer Assisted Tomography, Spiral
- Spiral Computer-Assisted Tomography
- Tomography, Spiral Computer-Assisted
- Computerized Tomography, Spiral
- Spiral Computerized Tomography
- Tomography, Spiral Computerized
- CT Scan, Spiral
- CT Scans, Spiral
- Scan, Spiral CT
- Scans, Spiral CT
- Spiral CT Scan
- Spiral CT Scans
- Helical CT
- CT, Helical
- CTs, Helical
- Helical CTs
- Spiral Computed Tomography
- Spiral CT
- CT, Spiral
- CTs, Spiral
- Spiral CTs
- Tomography, Helical Computed
- CAT Scan, Spiral
- CAT Scans, Spiral
- Scan, Spiral CAT
- Scans, Spiral CAT
- Spiral CAT Scan
- Spiral CAT Scans
- Helical Computed Tomography
- Computed Tomography, Helical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tomography, Spiral Computed".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Imaging [E01.370.350]
- Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted [E01.370.350.350]
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed [E01.370.350.350.810]
- Tomography, Spiral Computed [E01.370.350.350.810.800]
- Photography [E01.370.350.600]
- Image Enhancement [E01.370.350.600.350]
- Radiographic Image Enhancement [E01.370.350.600.350.700]
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed [E01.370.350.600.350.700.810]
- Tomography, Spiral Computed [E01.370.350.600.350.700.810.800]
- Radiography [E01.370.350.700]
- Radiographic Image Enhancement [E01.370.350.700.700]
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed [E01.370.350.700.700.810]
- Tomography, Spiral Computed [E01.370.350.700.700.810.800]
- Tomography, X-Ray [E01.370.350.700.810]
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed [E01.370.350.700.810.810]
- Tomography, Spiral Computed [E01.370.350.700.810.810.800]
- Tomography [E01.370.350.825]
- Tomography, X-Ray [E01.370.350.825.810]
- Tomography, X-Ray Computed [E01.370.350.825.810.810]
- Tomography, Spiral Computed [E01.370.350.825.810.810.800]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tomography, Spiral Computed".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tomography, Spiral Computed" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tomography, Spiral Computed" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Tomography, Spiral Computed" by people in Profiles.
Utility of dynamic computed tomography angiography in the preoperative evaluation of skull base tumors. J Neurosurg. 2015 Jul; 123(1):1-8.
Autonomic denervation added to pulmonary vein isolation for paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: a randomized clinical trial. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013 Dec 17; 62(24):2318-25.
Hyoid bone abnormalities in Pierre Robin patients. J Craniofac Surg. 2008 Jan; 19(1):259-63.
From the thyroid to the pancreas: a long journey. Pancreas. 2006 Aug; 33(2):200-2.
Clinical utility of D-dimer in patients with suspected pulmonary embolism and nondiagnostic lung scans or negative CT findings. Chest. 2004 Mar; 125(3):851-5.
Helical computed tomography and magnet resonance imaging: diagnosis of pulmonary embolism in symptomatic patients. Curr Opin Hematol. 2003 Sep; 10(5):345-50.