"Kasabach-Merritt Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Rapidly growing vascular lesion along the midline axis of the neck, upper trunk, and extremities that is characterized by CONSUMPTION COAGULOPATHY; THROMBOCYTOPENIA; and HEMOLYTIC ANEMIA. It is often associated with infantile Kaposiform HEMANGIOENDOTHELIOMA and other vascular tumors such as tufted ANGIOMA.
- Kasabach-Merritt Syndrome
- Kasabach Merritt Syndrome
- Syndrome, Kasabach-Merritt
- Kasabach-Merritt Phenomenon
- Kasabach Merritt Phenomenon
- Phenomenon, Kasabach-Merritt
- Hemangioma-Thrombocytopenia Syndrome
- Hemangioma Thrombocytopenia Syndrome
- Hemangioma Thrombocytopenia Syndromes
- Syndrome, Hemangioma Thrombocytopenia
- Syndromes, Hemangioma Thrombocytopenia
- Thrombocytopenia-Hemangioma Syndrome
- Syndrome, Thrombocytopenia-Hemangioma
- Syndromes, Thrombocytopenia-Hemangioma
- Thrombocytopenia Hemangioma Syndrome
- Thrombocytopenia-Hemangioma Syndromes
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Kasabach-Merritt Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Kasabach-Merritt Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Kasabach-Merritt Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Kasabach-Merritt Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Kasabach-Merritt Syndrome" by people in Profiles.