"Chloroplast Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proteins encoded by the CHLOROPLAST GENOME or proteins encoded by the nuclear genome that are imported to and resident in the CHOROPLASTS.
|Chloroplast Genome-Encoded Proteins
- Chloroplast Genome-Encoded Proteins
- Chloroplast Genome Encoded Proteins
- Genome-Encoded Proteins, Chloroplast
- Proteins, Chloroplast Genome-Encoded
- Chloroplast Encoded Proteins
- Encoded Proteins, Chloroplast
- Proteins, Chloroplast Encoded
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chloroplast Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chloroplast Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chloroplast Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chloroplast Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.