"Postcholecystectomy Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Abdominal symptoms after removal of the GALLBLADDER. The common postoperative symptoms are often the same as those present before the operation, such as COLIC, bloating, NAUSEA, and VOMITING. There is pain on palpation of the right upper quadrant and sometimes JAUNDICE. The term is often used, inaccurately, to describe such postoperative symptoms not due to gallbladder removal.
- Postcholecystectomy Syndrome
- Postcholecystectomy Syndromes
- Syndrome, Postcholecystectomy
- Syndromes, Postcholecystectomy
- Post-Cholecystectomy Syndrome
- Post Cholecystectomy Syndrome
- Post-Cholecystectomy Syndromes
- Syndrome, Post-Cholecystectomy
- Syndromes, Post-Cholecystectomy
- Sump Syndrome
- Sump Syndromes
- Syndrome, Sump
- Syndromes, Sump
- Postcholedochostomy Syndrome
- Postcholedochostomy Syndromes
- Syndrome, Postcholedochostomy
- Syndromes, Postcholedochostomy
- Post-Choledochostomy Syndrome
- Post Choledochostomy Syndrome
- Post-Choledochostomy Syndromes
- Syndrome, Post-Choledochostomy
- Syndromes, Post-Choledochostomy
- Postcholedochoduodenostomy Syndrome
- Postcholedochoduodenostomy Syndromes
- Syndrome, Postcholedochoduodenostomy
- Syndromes, Postcholedochoduodenostomy
- Post-Choledochoduodenostomy Syndrome
- Post Choledochoduodenostomy Syndrome
- Post-Choledochoduodenostomy Syndromes
- Syndrome, Post-Choledochoduodenostomy
- Syndromes, Post-Choledochoduodenostomy
- Postcholedochojejunostomy Syndrome
- Postcholedochojejunostomy Syndromes
- Syndrome, Postcholedochojejunostomy
- Syndromes, Postcholedochojejunostomy
- Post-Choledochojejunostomy Syndrome
- Post Choledochojejunostomy Syndrome
- Post-Choledochojejunostomy Syndromes
- Syndrome, Post-Choledochojejunostomy
- Syndromes, Post-Choledochojejunostomy
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Postcholecystectomy Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Postcholecystectomy Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Postcholecystectomy Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Postcholecystectomy Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Postcholecystectomy Syndrome" by people in Profiles.
Post-cholecystectomy biliary pain and dyspepsia (response to 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase inhibitors). J Okla State Med Assoc. 1994 Jul; 87(7):315-8.