Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 12
"Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 12" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A 38-kDa mitogen-activated protein kinase found primarily in SKELETAL MUSCLE.
|Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 12
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 12
- Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase 12
- SAP Kinase 3
- Kinase 3, SAP
- p38gamma MAP Kinase
- Kinase, p38gamma MAP
- MAP Kinase, p38gamma
- Stress-Activated Protein Kinase-3
- Kinase-3, Stress-Activated Protein
- Protein Kinase-3, Stress-Activated
- Stress Activated Protein Kinase 3
- MAPK12 Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase
- MAPK12 Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase
- Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase 6
- Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 6
- ERK6 Protein
- SAP Kinase-3
- Kinase-3, SAP
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 12".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 12".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 12" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 12" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.