"MAP Kinase Kinase 4" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase with specificity for JNK MITOGEN-ACTIVATED PROTEIN KINASES; P38 MITOGEN-ACTIVATED PROTEIN KINASES and the RETINOID X RECEPTORS. It takes part in a SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION pathway that is activated in response to cellular stress.
|MAP Kinase Kinase 4
- MAP Kinase Kinase 4
- JN Kinase Kinase
- JNK Kinase
- Jun Amino-Terminal Kinase Kinase
- Jun Amino Terminal Kinase Kinase
- JNK-Activating Protein Kinase
- JNK Activating Protein Kinase
- Protein Kinase, JNK-Activating
- SAP Kinase-Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase Kinase 1
- SAP Kinase Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase Kinase 1
- SEK1 Protein Kinase
- Protein Kinase, SEK1
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Kinase 4
- Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase Kinase 4
- MEK4 Protein Kinase
- Protein Kinase, MEK4
- JNKK1 Protein Kinase
- Kinase, JNKK1 Protein
- Protein Kinase, JNKK1
- Stress-Activated Protein Kinase Kinase 1
- Stress Activated Protein Kinase Kinase 1
- SAPK-ERK Kinase 1
- SAPK ERK Kinase 1
- SAP Kinase Kinase 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "MAP Kinase Kinase 4".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "MAP Kinase Kinase 4".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "MAP Kinase Kinase 4" by people in this website by year, and whether "MAP Kinase Kinase 4" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.