Medicine, Tibetan Traditional
"Medicine, Tibetan Traditional" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A system of traditional medicine which is based on the beliefs and practices of the Tibetan culture.
|Medicine, Tibetan Traditional
- Medicine, Tibetan Traditional
- Tibetan Traditional Medicine
- Tibetan Medicine, Traditional
- Medicine, Traditional Tibetan
- Traditional Tibetan Medicine
- Tibetan Medicine
- Medicine, Tibetan
- Traditional Medicine, Tibetan
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Medicine, Tibetan Traditional".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Therapeutics [E02]
- Complementary Therapies [E02.190]
- Medicine, Traditional [E02.190.488]
- Medicine, East Asian Traditional [E02.190.488.585]
- Medicine, Tibetan Traditional [E02.190.488.585.875]
- Anthropology, Education, Sociology and Social Phenomena [I]
- Social Sciences [I01]
- Anthropology [I01.076]
- Anthropology, Cultural [I01.076.201]
- Culture [I01.076.201.450]
- Medicine, Traditional [I01.076.201.450.654]
- Medicine, East Asian Traditional [I01.076.201.450.654.558]
- Medicine, Tibetan Traditional [I01.076.201.450.654.558.875]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Medicine, Tibetan Traditional".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Medicine, Tibetan Traditional" by people in this website by year, and whether "Medicine, Tibetan Traditional" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.