"History, 18th Century" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Time period from 1701 through 1800 of the common era.
|History, 18th Century
- History, 18th Century
- 18th Century Histories
- Century Histories, 18th
- Century History, 18th
- Histories, 18th Century
- History, Eighteenth Century
- Century Histories, Eighteenth
- Century History, Eighteenth
- Eighteenth Century Histories
- Eighteenth Century History
- Histories, Eighteenth Century
- 18th Century History
History of Medicine, 18th Cent.
- History of Medicine, 18th Cent.
- Medical History, 18th Cent.
- 18th Cent. History of Medicine
- 18th Cent. History (Medicine)
- Cent. History, 18th (Medicine)
- History, 18th Cent. (Medicine)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "History, 18th Century".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "History, 18th Century".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "History, 18th Century" by people in this website by year, and whether "History, 18th Century" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.