Geographic Information Systems
"Geographic Information Systems" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Computer systems capable of assembling, storing, manipulating, and displaying geographically referenced information, i.e. data identified according to their locations.
|Geographic Information Systems
- Geographic Information Systems
- Geographic Information System
- Information System, Geographic
- Information Systems, Geographic
- Geographical Information Systems
- Geographical Information System
- Information System, Geographical
- Information Systems, Geographical
- System, Geographical Information
- Systems, Geographical Information
Global Positioning Systems
- Global Positioning Systems
- Positioning System, Global
- Positioning Systems, Global
- System, Global Positioning
- Systems, Global Positioning
- Global Positioning System
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Geographic Information Systems".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Geographic Information Systems".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Geographic Information Systems" by people in this website by year, and whether "Geographic Information Systems" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.