Matrix Metalloproteinase 17
"Matrix Metalloproteinase 17" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A membrane-type metalloproteinase that is associated with the CELL MEMBRANE via a GLYCOSYL-PHOSPHATIDYLINOSITOL linkage. It is synthesized as an inactive zymogen that is activated by the action of PROPROTEIN CONVERTASES such as FURIN.
|Matrix Metalloproteinase 17
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 17
- Metalloproteinase 17, Matrix
- Membrane-Type Matrix Metalloproteinase 4
- Membrane Type Matrix Metalloproteinase 4
- MMP-17 Metalloproteinase
- MMP 17 Metalloproteinase
- Metalloproteinase, MMP-17
- MT4-Matrix Metalloproteinase
- MT4 Matrix Metalloproteinase
- Membrane-Type 4 Matrix Metalloproteinase
- Membrane Type 4 Matrix Metalloproteinase
- MMP17 Metalloproteinase
- Metalloproteinase, MMP17
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Matrix Metalloproteinase 17".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Matrix Metalloproteinase 17".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Matrix Metalloproteinase 17" by people in this website by year, and whether "Matrix Metalloproteinase 17" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.