Matrix Metalloproteinase 15
"Matrix Metalloproteinase 15" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A transmembrane domain-containing matrix metalloproteinase that plays a role in the cleavage of proteins in the pericellular environment. It is synthesized as an inactive zymogen that is activated by the action of ENDOPEPTIDASES such as MATRIX METALLOPROTEINASE 14.
|Matrix Metalloproteinase 15
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 15
- Metalloproteinase 15, Matrix
- Membrane-Type-2 Matrix Metalloproteinase
- Matrix Metalloproteinase, Membrane-Type-2
- Membrane Type 2 Matrix Metalloproteinase
- MMP-15 Metalloproteinase
- MMP 15 Metalloproteinase
- Metalloproteinase, MMP-15
- MT2-Matrix Metalloproteinase
- MT2 Matrix Metalloproteinase
- Metalloproteinase, MT2-Matrix
- Membrane-Type Matrix Metalloproteinase 2
- Membrane Type Matrix Metalloproteinase 2
- MMP15 Metalloproteinase
- Metalloproteinase, MMP15
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Matrix Metalloproteinase 15".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Matrix Metalloproteinase 15".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Matrix Metalloproteinase 15" by people in this website by year, and whether "Matrix Metalloproteinase 15" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.