"Chromosomes, Human, X" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The human female sex chromosome, being the differential sex chromosome carried by half the male gametes and all female gametes in humans.
|Chromosomes, Human, X
- Chromosomes, Human, X
- X Chromosome, Human
- Chromosome, Human X
- Chromosomes, Human X
- Human X Chromosome
- Human X Chromosomes
- X Chromosomes, Human
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chromosomes, Human, X".
- Anatomy [A]
- Cells [A11]
- Cellular Structures [A11.284]
- Chromosomes [A11.284.187]
- Chromosomes, Mammalian [A11.284.187.520]
- Chromosomes, Human [A11.284.187.520.300]
- Chromosomes, Human, 6-12 and X [A11.284.187.520.300.325]
- Chromosomes, Human, X [A11.284.187.520.300.325.680]
- Sex Chromosomes [A11.284.187.865]
- X Chromosome [A11.284.187.865.982]
- Chromosomes, Human, X [A11.284.187.865.982.500]
- Biological Sciences [G]
- Genetic Phenomena [G05]
- Genetic Structures [G05.360]
- Chromosomes [G05.360.162]
- Chromosomes, Mammalian [G05.360.162.520]
- Chromosomes, Human [G05.360.162.520.300]
- Chromosomes, Human, 6-12 and X [G05.360.162.520.300.325]
- Chromosomes, Human, X [G05.360.162.520.300.325.680]
- Sex Chromosomes [G05.360.162.865]
- X Chromosome [G05.360.162.865.982]
- Chromosomes, Human, X [G05.360.162.865.982.500]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chromosomes, Human, X".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chromosomes, Human, X" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chromosomes, Human, X" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Chromosomes, Human, X" by people in Profiles.
Resting-State Functional Connectivity and Psychopathology in Klinefelter Syndrome (47, XXY). Cereb Cortex. 2021 07 29; 31(9):4180-4190.
Microphthalmia, Dermal Aplasia, and Sclerocornea Syndrome: Endoscopic Cyclophotocoagulation in the Management of Congenital Glaucoma. J Glaucoma. 2018 01; 27(1):e7-e10.
Rare X Chromosome Abnormalities in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Sjögren's Syndrome. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2017 11; 69(11):2187-2192.
No Association of Coronary Artery Disease with X-Chromosomal Variants in Comprehensive International Meta-Analysis. Sci Rep. 2016 10 12; 6:35278.
X Chromosome Dose and Sex Bias in Autoimmune Diseases: Increased Prevalence of 47,XXX in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Sjögren's Syndrome. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2016 05; 68(5):1290-1300.
Klinefelter's syndrome (47,XXY) is in excess among men with Sjögren's syndrome. Clin Immunol. 2016 07; 168:25-29.
Melanotic Xp11 translocation renal cancer: report of a case with a unique intratumoral sarcoid-like reaction. Diagn Pathol. 2014 Apr 15; 9:81.
Fine mapping of Xq28: both MECP2 and IRAK1 contribute to risk for systemic lupus erythematosus in multiple ancestral groups. Ann Rheum Dis. 2013 Mar; 72(3):437-44.
Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) signal analysis using automated generated projection images. Anal Cell Pathol (Amst). 2012; 35(5-6):395-405.
Sex chromosome aneuploidies among men with systemic lupus erythematosus. J Autoimmun. 2012 May; 38(2-3):J129-34.