"Retinoschisis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A vitreoretinal dystrophy characterized by splitting of the neuroretinal layers. It occurs in two forms: degenerative retinoschisis and X chromosome-linked juvenile retinoschisis.
|Retinoschisis, Juvenile, X-Linked
- Retinoschisis, Juvenile, X-Linked
- Retinoschisis, Juvenile, X Chromosome-Linked
- Retinoschisis, X-Linked
- Retinoschises, X-Linked
- Retinoschisis, X Linked
- X-Linked Retinoschises
- Retinoschisis X-Linked Juvenile
- Juvenile, Retinoschisis X-Linked
- Juveniles, Retinoschisis X-Linked
- Retinoschisis X Linked Juvenile
- Retinoschisis X-Linked Juveniles
- X-Linked Juvenile, Retinoschisis
- X-Linked Juveniles, Retinoschisis
- X-Linked Retinoschisis
- X Linked Retinoschisis
- Congenital X-Linked Retinoschisis
- Retinoschisis, Juvenile
- Juvenile Retinoschises
- Juvenile Retinoschisis
- Retinoschises, Juvenile
- X-Linked Juvenile Retinoschisis
- Juvenile Retinoschises, X-Linked
- Juvenile Retinoschisis, X-Linked
- Retinoschises, X-Linked Juvenile
- Retinoschisis, X-Linked Juvenile
- X Linked Juvenile Retinoschisis
- X-Linked Juvenile Retinoschises
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Retinoschisis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Retinoschisis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Retinoschisis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Retinoschisis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.