"Capsule Endoscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Non-invasive, endoscopic imaging by use of VIDEO CAPSULE ENDOSCOPES to perform examination of the gastrointestinal tract, especially the small bowel.
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Capsule Endoscopies
- Endoscopies, Capsule
- Endoscopy, Capsule
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Capsule Endoscopies, Wireless
- Capsule Endoscopy, Wireless
- Endoscopies, Wireless Capsule
- Endoscopy, Wireless Capsule
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopies
- Video Capsule Endoscopy
- Capsule Endoscopies, Video
- Capsule Endoscopy, Video
- Endoscopies, Video Capsule
- Endoscopy, Video Capsule
- Video Capsule Endoscopies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Capsule Endoscopy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Capsule Endoscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Capsule Endoscopy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Capsule Endoscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.