"Lasers, Solid-State" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Lasers which use a solid, as opposed to a liquid or gas, as the lasing medium. Common materials used are crystals, such as YAG (YTTRIUM aluminum garnet); alexandrite; and CORUNDUM, doped with a rare earth element such as a NEODYMIUM; ERBIUM; or HOLMIUM. The output is sometimes additionally modified by addition of non-linear optical materials such as potassium titanyl phosphate crystal, which for example is used with neodymium YAG lasers to convert the output light to the visible range.
- Lasers, Solid-State
- Laser, Solid-State
- Lasers, Solid State
- Solid-State Laser
- Solid-State Lasers
Erbium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Lasers
- Erbium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Lasers
- Erbium Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Lasers
- Erbium YAG Lasers
- Erbium YAG Laser
- Laser, Erbium YAG
- Lasers, Erbium YAG
- YAG Laser, Erbium
- YAG Lasers, Erbium
- Er-YAG Lasers
- Er YAG Lasers
- Er-YAG Laser
- Laser, Er-YAG
- Lasers, Erbium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet
- Lasers, Erbium Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet
- Lasers, Er-YAG
- Lasers, Er YAG
Holmium Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Lasers
- Holmium Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Lasers
- Holmium-YAG Lasers
- Holmium YAG Lasers
- Holmium-YAG Laser
- Laser, Holmium-YAG
- Lasers, Holmium-YAG
- Lasers, Ho-YAG
- Ho-YAG Laser
- Ho-YAG Lasers
- Laser, Ho-YAG
- Lasers, Holmium Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet
- Ho YAG Lasers
- Ho YAG Laser
- Laser, Ho YAG
- Lasers, Ho YAG
- YAG Laser, Ho
- YAG Lasers, Ho
- Holmium Lasers
- Holmium Laser
- Laser, Holmium
- Lasers, Holmium
- YSGG Lasers
- Laser, YSGG
- Lasers, YSGG
- YSGG Laser
- Yttrium-Scandium-Gallium Garnet Lasers
- Laser, Yttrium-Scandium-Gallium Garnet
- Lasers, Yttrium-Scandium-Gallium Garnet
- Yttrium Scandium Gallium Garnet Lasers
- Yttrium-Scandium-Gallium Garnet Laser
- Ruby Lasers
- Laser, Ruby
- Ruby Laser
- Lasers, Ruby
- YAG Lasers
- Laser, YAG
- YAG Laser
- Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Lasers
- Lasers, Yttrium Aluminum Garnet
- Lasers, YAG
- YLF Lasers
- Laser, YLF
- Lasers, YLF
- YLF Laser
- Lasers, Yttrium-Lithium-Fluoride
- Laser, Yttrium-Lithium-Fluoride
- Lasers, Yttrium Lithium Fluoride
- Yttrium-Lithium-Fluoride Laser
- Yttrium-Lithium-Fluoride Lasers
- Yttrium Lithium Fluoride Lasers
- Alexandrite Lasers
- Alexandrite Laser
- Laser, Alexandrite
- Lasers, Alexandrite
Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Lasers
- Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Lasers
- Neodymium Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet Lasers
- Nd-YAG Lasers
- Nd YAG Lasers
- Lasers, Nd-YAG
- Laser, Nd-YAG
- Lasers, Nd YAG
- Nd-YAG Laser
- Lasers, Neodymium-Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet
- Lasers, Neodymium Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lasers, Solid-State".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lasers, Solid-State".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lasers, Solid-State" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lasers, Solid-State" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Lasers, Solid-State" by people in Profiles.
Energy-dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy Analysis of Erbium, Chromium:Yttrium-scandium-gallium-garnet-treated Enamel Surfaces: An In Vitro Study. J Contemp Dent Pract. 2020 Oct 01; 21(10):1150-1154.
Visceral hypersensitivity induced by optogenetic activation of the amygdala in conscious rats. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2018 03 01; 314(3):G448-G457.
"Watering Can" Ureterocele Puncture Technique Leads to Decreased Rates of De Novo Vesicoureteral Reflux and Subsequent Surgery With Durable Results. Urology. 2017 Oct; 108:161-165.
Multi-institutional experience with the in-office potassium titanyl phosphate laser for laryngeal lesions. J Voice. 2012 Nov; 26(6):806-10.
Decreased efficiency of potassium-titanyl-phosphate laser photoselective vaporization prostatectomy with long-term 5 alpha-reductase inhibition therapy: is it true? Urology. 2007 Nov; 70(5):927-30.