Medicine, Mongolian Traditional
"Medicine, Mongolian Traditional" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Medical practice indigenous to the peoples of Mongolia, developed over many years according to their culture, beliefs, and traditions.
|Medicine, Mongolian Traditional
- Medicine, Mongolian Traditional
- Medicines, Mongolian Traditional
- Mongolian Traditional Medicine
- Mongolian Traditional Medicines
- Traditional Medicine, Mongolian
- Traditional Medicines, Mongolian
- Mongolian Medicine
- Medicine, Mongolian
- Medicines, Mongolian
- Mongolian Medicines
- Mongolian Folk Medicine
- Folk Medicine, Mongolian
- Folk Medicines, Mongolian
- Medicine, Mongolian Folk
- Medicines, Mongolian Folk
- Mongolian Folk Medicines
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Medicine, Mongolian Traditional".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Therapeutics [E02]
- Complementary Therapies [E02.190]
- Medicine, Traditional [E02.190.488]
- Medicine, East Asian Traditional [E02.190.488.585]
- Medicine, Mongolian Traditional [E02.190.488.585.850]
- Anthropology, Education, Sociology and Social Phenomena [I]
- Social Sciences [I01]
- Anthropology [I01.076]
- Anthropology, Cultural [I01.076.201]
- Culture [I01.076.201.450]
- Medicine, Traditional [I01.076.201.450.654]
- Medicine, East Asian Traditional [I01.076.201.450.654.558]
- Medicine, Mongolian Traditional [I01.076.201.450.654.558.750]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Medicine, Mongolian Traditional".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Medicine, Mongolian Traditional" by people in this website by year, and whether "Medicine, Mongolian Traditional" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.