Voltage-Sensitive Dye Imaging
"Voltage-Sensitive Dye Imaging" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Optical imaging techniques used for recording patterns of electrical activity in tissues by monitoring transmembrane potentials via FLUORESCENCE imaging with voltage-sensitive fluorescent dyes.
|Voltage-Sensitive Dye Imaging
- Voltage-Sensitive Dye Imaging
- Imaging, Voltage-Sensitive Dye
- Voltage Sensitive Dye Imaging
- Optical Vm Mapping
- Mapping, Optical Vm
- Mappings, Optical Vm
- Optical Vm Mappings
- Vm Mapping, Optical
- Vm Mappings, Optical
- Transmembrane Potential Optical Mapping
- Optical Transmembrane Potential Mapping
- Optical Mapping, Transmembrane Potential
Optical Action Potential Mapping
- Optical Action Potential Mapping
- Optical Mapping, Action Potential
- Action Potential Optical Mapping
- Anatomic Electrical Activity Optical Mapping
- Optical Mapping, Anatomic Electrical Activity
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Voltage-Sensitive Dye Imaging".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Voltage-Sensitive Dye Imaging".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Voltage-Sensitive Dye Imaging" by people in this website by year, and whether "Voltage-Sensitive Dye Imaging" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Voltage-Sensitive Dye Imaging" by people in Profiles.